Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Legacy

My dad - What can I say? He is leaving a legacy that will be remembered for many lifetimes to come. What an impact he has made in so many lives!




Thank you dad - for inspiring, pushing, loving, accepting, praying, embracing, teaching, helping, forgiving, and oh so much more.

You are loved today and everyday! May this year be one filled with His joy, blessings, and dreams fulfilled!

Happy 60th!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Dad!! We LOVE you!!

{all of us ... and so many, many others too}

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kirsten. I love you so much. You are a big part of the legacy... the legacy of a life lived for Christ. I pray God's richest Blessings upon you and your family.
You are oh so precious.
Dad

Anonymous said...

You girls really know how to love on your Dad & Mom, don't you?!
Thanks for your well-spoken (written) tribute to your Dad on this milestone birthday!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Gary! Thanks for being you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

An inspiration indeed!! What a guy - and what a family he has!!
Lucky him.... lucky you....