Ava continues to love reading. She always seems to have a book in her hands. She places them on our laps when she wants us to read to her and loves pointing at the pictures and babbling away! This is one habit I plan and reinforcing!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
our little reader...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love that little girl.
Love her.
Love her.
Love her!!
Oh - and I LOVE you too!! :)
So cute ....... she really does love her books, even when they're in two pieces!! :-)
Mi hija... she's just too cute. I love how intent Ava is in these pictures. Her hair sure is growing.
I love the new banner, too. And the subject of the banner just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Good she loves those books. And don't you just love the books that can stand up to so much loving?!
She is a beautiful little girl, and growing so fast. You two are doing a great job. Happy Reading!!
Steve & Kirsten,
What a precious gift your sweet Ava is! She is so beautiful - we loved her reading debut video! Thank you so much for sending your New Year's card, we always enjoy hearing from you - and your blog is wonderful.
Congratulations on an amazing 2008 and may God bless you with a joyful 2009!
With love and best wishes,
Steve, Tamie, Gabe & Shae
So precious! She's bigger everytime you post new pictures!
Post a Comment