Looks like you guys had a great time and great weather!!!! Oh, spending time with family is the best! Only one problem with this post....now I want strawberry shortcake:)
I especially love the picture of Ava playing in the puddle. Looks like you guys had a great time. My goal is to visit all the Oregon Sundberg's one day soon.
7 comments:
I see that margarita! ;) I just about got in my car and came over last night!
Family time is so special ...... even if we aren't there with you :-)
Love the new banner picture ...... Ava is so girlie with the muddle puddle ..... cute!
a night of laughter, good food & great memories made!!
Love you guys ~
Looks like you guys had a great time and great weather!!!! Oh, spending time with family is the best! Only one problem with this post....now I want strawberry shortcake:)
I especially love the picture of Ava playing in the puddle. Looks like you guys had a great time. My goal is to visit all the Oregon Sundberg's one day soon.
So great to see you! Love those pictures of Steve! LOL!
I LOVE these pictures! So precious!
Post a Comment