What a joy to be a parent!
To spend a day setting up tents, playing on blankets, and "tackling" each other!
Smiles all around!
Oh how I love these girls!!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
JOY - pure and simple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a joy to be a parent!
To spend a day setting up tents, playing on blankets, and "tackling" each other!
Smiles all around!
Oh how I love these girls!!
4 comments:
you are the BEST mama! THE BEST!
and you're the BEST sister too :)
Love you ... and those girls!
Oh and there is SO MUCH to love:) Being a Mom...Best thing ever:) What a fun time you guys had. They look like they are totally ready for 'real' tenting any time now:)
I'm with Brooke ...... readying them for camping this summer ..... bring on the fun! I can hear Sofia's laugh through these pictures :-)
And Lindsay is right ..... you're a great mom!
love to be alone with those little girls in the tent, I like taking off little girls clothes, I especially enjoy pulling down their little cotton knickers knowing that bald piece of heaven is waiting underneath
Post a Comment