Tuesday, October 16, 2007

nursery choice...finally

First of all thank you for your votes. I have finally made a decision. It turned out NOT to be one of the ones I had initially posted! I thought I would share the final decision with you as I am sure you have all been waiting with such anticipation =) So here it is!!


Hoping to get it in the mail soon so that I can pick paint colors for the room and dresser. Only a few short months to get it all finished!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love it... and your baby is going to love it too!
Happy week to you sweet sister! :)

Anonymous said...

Just adorabele! And congratulations on that sweet little girl! I can hardly wait! I already have something for her!

Anonymous said...

I love it, love it, love it!
Getting a nursery together is such fun.....baby girl Chavez is going to love her new room!!

Michelle said...

What a joy it is to prepare for a baby!

Ronda said...

Love your choice! Lots of love will be going in the nursery as you prepare to actually hold her in your arms, change her diapers, rock her to sleep, put her in the crib...be the best mama to her.