We have been talking about doing this for a few years and we (I should say Steve a few buddies) got around to it this weekend! A very productive Saturday - ending with a fully insulated garage! Didn't get a chance to grab pictures of the guys - thanks Derek and John! Steve couldn't have done it without you! I love this goofy husband of mine!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
weekend project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pictures say it all!
"STEVEN" you're the man!!
Love you guys and am excited to visit your "warm" garage! :)
AWESOME.....here comes Steve for an audition for Extreme Makeover Home Edition
or should he be Tim the Toolman on Home Improvement re-runs???
Looks like they did a great job!
Love the pictures! Steve has always had a great sense of humor and so sweet, too! You captured yourself a good one. :-)
Yeah! I love it when big projects get DONE! Steve is hilarious! He should have been a cop!
These pictures make me laugh!
So happy the project is completed for you!
Post a Comment