It was a day of laughter, smiles, remembering, "table talk", horseshoes (a new passtime at the Sundberg household), Apples to Apples, and LOTS of good food. We are so thankful for our family - and pray that all of your time with family was as cherished as ours!

Quite a spread for 4 people - thanks mom! It was delicious!
Quite a spread for 4 people - thanks mom! It was delicious!
Yes, that is a belly I have...and it's not from all of the food!
The inevitable after meal coma. Is there anything better?
Great form fellas - is that a challenge I hear Steve?? Or just plain smack talk?
6 comments:
Great pictures Kirsten!! Thanks for sharing them. I love your belly! It isn't very big yet. :-) Where is the picture of your 4-legged child?!? Have a great week.
Love,
Tanya
Oh Kirst!!
What a great time you guys had!! So bummed to not be there with you, but the pictures help!
You are looking sooo cute!! :)
Love you sweet sister of mine!
We made "memories", that is for sure!!
We learned more about each other from the "Table Topics" and just hangin' out...Horse shoes was a hit, and is sure to be one of our yearly "friendly" family competitions!!
So thankful for the wonderful family we have....that is getting larger, as we speak! :-)
GOD has truly blessed us and for that we are THANKFUL!
Awe love this post! There is something so cozy about your parents house. They always make me feel like it is my house too!
So glad you posted and that belly of yours oh how I can hardly wait!
Love you!
So fun! Happy (late)Thanksgiving!
You are looking SO adorable. I think you need to have a whole post dedicated to your cute little belly! :o)
Thank you for posting a picture of you! You are so adorable! I love love love your round belly. I look forward to seeing that sweet c. baby! :-)
Post a Comment