These are fantastic pictures! (this is Lindsay's friend Becky, not some weirdo, I promise!) I'm sure you will be thankful for years to come that you have these. Congratulations!
I so love the pictures Linds took. How beautiful and what a treasure for you and your baby. Hoping for the very best to you all. Congratulations!! Shanna (one of Lindsay's friends from Rocky).
8 comments:
Love you sweet sister... You're beautiful!! :)
Beauty is right.....inside and out!!!
These are fantastic pictures! (this is Lindsay's friend Becky, not some weirdo, I promise!) I'm sure you will be thankful for years to come that you have these. Congratulations!
You are simply beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet the little one:)
FINALLY!!! I'm so excited to see your belly! I love the pictures... so beautiful!
Lindsay captured it perfectly!
Happy Monday Beautiful Mama!
I so love the pictures Linds took. How beautiful and what a treasure for you and your baby. Hoping for the very best to you all. Congratulations!! Shanna (one of Lindsay's friends from Rocky).
What great pictures! You are beautiful Kirst!!!
Post a Comment