Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ava Elena





born March 12, 2008
8:24 p.m.
8lbs 9 oz
21 3/4 inches long




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Steve and Kirsten! You have a most beautiful baby girl!! you look very very happy. She is going to bring you lots of joy and love. I love her name. Congratulations to you both.

Brooke said...

Oh, what a sweet girl! Congratulations to both of you! What an exciting day...and this is just the beginning:)

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

So glad the wait is over....so now we can get on with Lovin' and Lovin' on her!!
And what a beauty she is!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Steve and Kirsten. Ava is beautiful and I see both of you in her.
Love Love
from Aunt Loanne and Uncle Peter.

Shannon said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Ronda said...

Congratulations Steve and Kirsten!
Wow! She is beautiful! I can't get over how rested and relaxed you look! Special blessings on your family! Can't wait to love on her! The hair...LOVE it!

Carolee Teppner said...

Congratulations!!!!! I know that you are both so happy, so enjoy all the fun times ahead. Can't wait to see Ava in person, hopefully this summer.

Love
Carolee and Bill

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet. :o)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl. Can't wait for the reunion so we can see her.Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!!!
We couldn't be happier for you!
She is just beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on her!