OK, so I am a day late, but better late than never right.
Having a little time management adjustment with a newborn at home.
None the less, here is Ava, wishing you all a Happy St. Patricks Day!!
Don't you just want to kiss her!?
(ps Happy Birthday Aunt Loanne!)
6 comments:
Oh sweet Ava!! LOVE you, love you, love you!! Can you get any cuter?? :)
xoxo Auntie Linds
Thanks for posting the Picture of your beautiful daughter. Did your mom put you up to having her wear the cute little outfit? I know she's just a little bit Irish, so I guess Ava is too...even if she doesn't look it yet.
Top o' the mornin to ye.
You you all.
That was supposed to be Love you all, not you you all.
Sending her kisses in the wind! I hope that she gets them with all her sweetness!
Can't wait to kiss her! ;-) and hug you!
Pictures, pictures... I want more pictures!! :)
Post a Comment