they all shall play!
When I leave for work I am never quite sure what goes on....apparently this week there was a little play time, followed up by some computer time. Great work daddy! (and mor mor too)
<
Do I look like my daddy or what!?
(maybe just a little like my mom too...maybe??)
6 comments:
Cute little sounds Ava makes ....... she loves her helicopter, that is for sure!
Love the picture of her looking at the computer with Daddy (she DOES have a strong resemblance to Steve) ...... but when her hair gets a little longer she'll look at LOT like you!
Oh man I just want to squeeze her!
I love the picture with Steve... precious, just precious!
Thanks for posting Kirst - sending you love, love & more love!
Ava is changing. I like her helecopter toy. She does look like Steve, but I do see you in her as well. The picture with Steve is very cute. have a great weekend.
Unbearably cute....
Oh, I hope that child has a chance, lol That pic of father/daughter is too funny and yet haunting.
;-)
Post a Comment