Sunday, July 27, 2008

SO BIG!

I am 4 1/2 months old now!
I weigh 13 pounds 13 ounces.
I am 27 inches long!!
My parents just got me this cool Bebe Pod...I really like it! It helps me sit up. It came with this cool toy that I love to play with! It turns and makes rattle noises. I can even put it in my mouth and bite it!

Obie seems to like it as well....or maybe it's all of my drool on the tray that he is licking up!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big she is getting! She is so cute too. Love the picture of the dog licking on her toy. :-)

Kerry said...

That little Ava is such a cutie pie!!
What a great chair for her to play in...... lookin' all grown up and sitting so nice and tall!

Lindsay said...

What a fun, fun chair!!

SO BIG is right... SO LONG!!! :)

Love you little AVA!

Anonymous said...

oh my word she is so cute!!! I can't wait to see her again!

Tiffany said...

Look at her!! So big!!! So cute!!
I love those chair too.