We are back from a GREAT weekend with family! Ava got to camp for the first time. She did great - took naps in the shade and slept through the night like a happy little camper. She even got to go swimming - I think she liked it; the water was a little cold so we didn't last long, but it was a good way to cool off. Here are a few pictures of our sweet girl! Thanks Linds - for the pictures and terrific banner. We love you!


6 comments:
What sweet pictures (especially the one with Great Grandma)......of Ava's first camping trip!
She was a "hit" with all the family that were meeting her for the first time!
She's so sweet!
Oh how fun it was!! :) She is a doll - a real live doll & everyone loved seeing her in action!
Hope your week of "recovery" is going well. I'm still tired... but I think that's a constant in my life lately :)
Love you
Adorable! Look at that cute little swim outfit! I love it!
Poor Obie, he's now the 2nd most cutest drooling member of the Chavez familia, that ain't a bad thing! Way to go Ava darling!! Yeah!
She is soooo precious!!! And growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment