The Directions:
1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Lindsay just did this and I thought it looked like a fun way to hear a lot of good memories.
So join in on the fun... whether you "blog" or not. :)
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Come take a walk with me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Remember the time at the Piano recital when we couldn't stop laughing ...... just thinking about it makes me burst out again!
I love to laugh, especially with you!
Love your moms comment! It makes me laugh and I wasn't even there.
I remember at one of your family reuinions you and I sat in the tent and had such a deep wonderful conversation. I wish we could have more of those.
ok... a lifetime of memories... too many to count :)
I remember moving you into your dorm room at George Fox and being so excited for you. I knew Stephanie was a perfect match and I kept telling you that I thought she was great...
I also remember making the church pew shake a few times ... and it wasn't just our fault :)
Love you!!
summers...always the summers I was able to spend with you in Madras...swimming, walking everywhere, eating at Dairy Queen, driving with your parents and Linds with air conditioning (what a treat for me :))...spreading Crisco all over my white, freckled body, while hoping to get as brown as you....so many memories :)
Much Love,
Milena :)
Post a Comment