Kirsten, That is soooooo cute! Ava is getting so big and she is so beautiful! What a great idea and a very special way to wish her cousin a Happy Birthday!
I must agree, that may be the cutest Wonder Bread packaging outfit I've ever seen on a child, so cute ... and she makes me hungry! She would be the perfect spokesmodel. Have her sit by a jar of strawberry jam and hold a butter-knife with peanut butter... then you better get an agent ....cuz the requests are gonna be a-comin'! Watch out Tinseltown!!
Ava's handwriting is so good for her age! What a cute way to say Happy Birthday to cousin Mack! I LOVE the new banner pictures......that Ava is such a cutie!
8 comments:
What a CUTE idea.... I can't believe how large she is getting. :)
I am multi-tasking... "large" was not the word I meant to use... :) She is getting so big- as in grown up- not large. :)
Oh kirst that is so cute!!!
Kirsten,
That is soooooo cute! Ava is getting so big and she is so beautiful! What a great idea and a very special way to wish her cousin a Happy Birthday!
I love it... and so does Mack!
Looking forward to Thursday as well... and the whole weekend together!!
Love you - thanks for making Mack's day special!
oooh... SO cute!
I must agree, that may be the cutest Wonder Bread packaging outfit I've ever seen on a child, so cute ... and she makes me hungry! She would be the perfect spokesmodel. Have her sit by a jar of strawberry jam and hold a butter-knife with peanut butter... then you better get an agent ....cuz the requests are gonna be a-comin'!
Watch out Tinseltown!!
Ava's handwriting is so good for her age! What a cute way to say Happy Birthday to cousin Mack!
I LOVE the new banner pictures......that Ava is such a cutie!
Post a Comment