My sister -
Loving
Inspirational
Noble
Delightful
Strong
Artistic
Young
Happy 32nd birthday!! I pray this is a year God reveals Himself more fully to you. A year that you truly experience His presence daily and know that He loves you more than you ever imagined. A year filled with joy and love and laughter. A year you tuly realize just how beautiful you are inside and out! A year filled with His blessings and abundance!
You are an inspiration to so many including myself. God definitely knew what He was doing when He created you! I love you my wonderful sister - today and every day!!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Lindsay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kirsten,
This is a beautiful post to your sister! Lindsay, Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a great 32nd birthday.
Love,
Tanya
Beautiful!!!
You described your sister in such a wonderful way..... the acrostic was great!!
You know how the saying goes...."it takes one to know one"..... you, too, are an inspiration to many!
tears, tears, tears...
Thank you Kirsten - I love you and am blessed because of you!!
Praying for you this week as you transition back into work! YOU CAN DO IT!! GOD will give you the strength you need!
Oh and I almost forgot to mention: What a great picture of Lindsay!
Love it! Happy Birthday to Linds! AND... fabulous header on your blog! She's growing so fast.
What a beautiful picture of Linds and thank you for my picture today! I love it!
Post a Comment