Friday, November 21, 2008

Honest Award

My sister, Lindsay, gave me this award the other day!




As a recipient of this honest award I must post 10 HONEST things about me.
Ready or not....here I go....

1. I went to bed this morning at 9:30 am after talking to a dear friend who just spent her first night as a mother of a son (adoption is truly a miracle).

2. I woke up at 3:00 pm and am preparing to take a meal to dear friends who lost their baby last week.

3. I have questioned God and His timing this past week and haven't gotten an answer but trust that it is perfect and it will all become clear at some point (if not in this life, then in the next).

4. I am struggling with what to say to my dear friends, but am praying and trusting God will give me the words that they need to hear.

5. Working night shift wreaks havoc on my sleep schedule.

6. My job it rewarding but if I am truly honest...I would rather be home.

7. Seeing my daughter grow and learn daily brings me joy!

8. Ava is growing up way too fast!!

9. I am truly thankful for each day God gives me with my family!

10. I need to make an effort to spend more time with my husband (1 on 1) - hoping for a date night in the near future.

So there it is .... 10 honest things about me on Nov. 21, 2008. Honesty is good for the soul! Thank you Linds, for your honesty! It is one of the many things I love and admire about you!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love you Kirst!! and am proud to call you sister & friend!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a depth to your being!
God is using/will use you to minister His gracious love to others because of His great unconditional love for each one of us!
Thankful that you are our daughter ...... a blessing to us that we receive with great joy!