Ava and I have been spending some time in Hermiston to celebrate Mack's 2nd Birthday! This afternoon we decided to spend some time in the sun and water!
Pre-water...Isn't my swim suit cute!? Ready... Set.... GO!!! What exactly are we suppose to be doing?? Let us show you! I think I'll just sit here in this bucket and let the sprinkler get me wet! OK...Maybe I'll give it a try! This is pretty fun after all!
It looks like you had a great time!!!! Summer is so much fun. I don't know if Bay will do any sprinklering this year...but next year for sure. I think we need to find the one that you are using...it looks great!!! I hope that you have a wonderful 4th!!!!
The sprinkler is great, but, really, what I want is the slide! Now, there's some fun waiting to happen!!!! Great pictures, looks like everyone is having fun.
5 comments:
:) smiling as I can hear every little sound and squeal made!!
Love you two and am so happy you were here!
what a great sprinkler...Judy totally scored with that purchase! She is so sweet in her little pink suit!
Enjoy the rest of your time here!
It looks like you had a great time!!!! Summer is so much fun. I don't know if Bay will do any sprinklering this year...but next year for sure. I think we need to find the one that you are using...it looks great!!! I hope that you have a wonderful 4th!!!!
Love that sprinkler!! She is a water-bug, for certain!! Mack - not so sure about it!
The sprinkler is great, but, really, what I want is the slide! Now, there's some fun waiting to happen!!!! Great pictures, looks like everyone is having fun.
Post a Comment