What fun! It looks like you have great roads to ride on! What a cute co-pilot that you have:)
Looks like everyone is having a great time!
I love it ... just LOVE it ... and I know your family will make the most of every little bike adventure :)Love you Kirst and your little co-pilot :)!!
Looking forward to the day she rides with you in a parade! She has the "seafair princess wave" down!!
These are all great pictures, and Ava makes a darling co pilot. Enjoy your biking days! :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What fun! It looks like you have great roads to ride on! What a cute co-pilot that you have:)
Looks like everyone is having a great time!
I love it ... just LOVE it ... and I know your family will make the most of every little bike adventure :)
Love you Kirst and your little co-pilot :)!!
Looking forward to the day she rides with you in a parade! She has the "seafair princess wave" down!!
These are all great pictures, and Ava makes a darling co pilot. Enjoy your biking days! :-)
Post a Comment