I think I see piano lessons in our future!
Gotta give her credit, she certainly makes full use of the keyboard!
Ava playing the piano from Kirsten Chavez on Vimeo.
I think I see piano lessons in our future!
Gotta give her credit, she certainly makes full use of the keyboard!
Ava playing the piano from Kirsten Chavez on Vimeo.
4 comments:
I love it! She is so talented at such a young age :) Go Ava Go!! :)
** reminds me of Kitty on the Keys back in the day :) LOL!
I assume you've already got her signed up for piano lessons, starting in the fall. Oh wait. No, she can TEACH piano to other young kids!!! Very cute.
She's so so sweet! :)
Can't wait to move the piano from our house to yours!!!
Looks like you'll have a Lieberace on your hands! I'm impressed that she doesn't even have to look at her hands :-)
Post a Comment