Thursday, August 6, 2009

{AWESOME}

There is thunder in His footsteps and lightning in His fists,
our God is an Awesome God!





I have never had a fear of lightning and thunder, but I must say that driving home on Sunday night, in the midst of the most severe storm I think I have seen, I developed a new found appreciation for the awesomeness of our Creator and His power. These pictures were taken by other residents of central Oregon during the storm.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Amazing!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE storms. And like you I have never been particularly scared of them - but looking at these pictures...I think I would have appreciated the power a little more! I am glad that you were safe. Amazing!

Lindsay said...

WOW!! Love these ... and totally thought you took them ... until I read the fine print :)

Kerry said...

Great shots of Gods' amazing power! Glad your trip down Hwy. 97 was a SAFE one!

Tanya said...

Kirsten,
these are amazing pictures. I too, thought you took them. So glad you were safe. I saw the lightening and stuff and I too, was not feeling very safe, or enjoying it much. Glad when it was over.