What a day! At 18 1/2 months old, Ava got her first haircut! Just a little trim, but she really did great!
She wasn't so sure about the whole process at first...
She wasn't so sure about the whole process at first...
The finished product...braid and all! She even got some glitter sprinkled in her hair!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness ... PRECIOUS!! I love these pics ... what a cutie!!
love you sweet Ava! :) Aunt Linds
What a beauty queen! So proud of her sitting so nice and still.
Glitter makes it just that much more special, for sure!
When I saw your Mom and Dad this last week, I was talking to them about the trip we are going to have to take to Bend for Bay's first haircut! :) What a great place...and GLITTER?!? Can it get any better?
What a beauty! Love the new haircut and love the pictures of the new haircut!
Post a Comment