Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

As most of you know...I really am not a huge fan of Halloween. I don't like dressing up. I really don't like scary stuff! I get annoyed at 9:00 when the doorbell is still ringing...really!? But I am trying not to impose my feelings on my daughter and well.....

We discovered she loves people, costumes, and candy!! She couldn't get enough of answering the door with Mor-Mor and Papa (thanks you two for coming!), she loved going up to doors (the 5 houses we went to) and getting candy! She learned to say "treat". And she even kept her costume on for most of the night!!! What a girl we have!


...running down the sidewalk to the next house!...


Can we go already??? Can't you seem I'm ready!?


The Wells family stopped by...pretty cute gang of kids if I do say so!


Daddy (the mutant ninja turtle) and his little lady bug!


Papa and Mor-Mor (quite the couple huh!?)

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Halloween ...... not my favorite holiday BUT, this year it was especially fun to spend it with you all!!
Ava was as cute as a lady-bug in a rug!
Love you!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Ava's costume ... and the photo of mom & dad is PRICELESS! Seriously ... dad is perfect!!

Happy Novemeber sweet sister!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree... I hate the costume (for myself) part. I wish I was creative!!! But from the kid perspective, I do love Halloween. Glad Ava enjoyed it. And all of you did, too. Great pictures of everyone... except you!!!

vashoncheryl said...

I love the whole experience! Especially the costumes. Sadly, I seldom get to dress up anymore - oh, to be Ava's age!! What a cute little bug she is!!

Kerry said...

Love the new banner montage ...... stunning!