Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{2}

Our sweet girl turned 2 this month!


I can harldly believe it.


Where does the time go?


She is talking more and more, definitely asserting herself as an individual, and bringing us such joy each and every day!


Her actual BirthDAY was pretty low key. Cupcakes for the 3 of us and smiles all around!

Even a practice run at blowing out the candles...you really can never be too prepared!












Her party was small, but fun none the less!
A big thank you to mom for making the cake!
She certainly enjoyed her presents and opened them all with minimal assistance.
She definitely learned to words presents and birthday party that weekend!









5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love you Ava ... the sweetest {2} year old {girl} I know :)

Brooke said...

Precious precious girl! I hope that I get to see her sometime in the near future! I looks like both her parties were great. Sometime the small ones are the best ones! Love the cake!

tanya said...

She truely is a doll Kirsten. Loved getting to spend time with her. Love the pictures and it looks like she knows what she is doing, and what to do in all of them. Love the cake too. Thanks for posting and sharing these pictures. Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to the next little bundle!
Hugs,
Tanya

Kerry said...

Sweet pictures of our Sweet, sweet little Ava ...... sweetness exudes from her, from her head to her toes!

Anonymous said...

That first picture ought to be published in some baby magazine or something...... maybe on an advertisement for cupcakes!! soooooo adorable.