Hello all! I have decided to try to get back into the blogging world; at least once a week posts I hope.
Life seems to be so busy, but I am trying to be intentional with how I spend my time. Less time going through life passively, and more time seeking opportunities to particpate in the world around me and to bless others.
This past weekend was just that, an intentional time with famly. It was one of those weekends that just didn't seem to be long enough...then again all weekends feel that way don't they.
We made a trip to Hermiston to visit family and I found myself wishing for more time as we were packing up and saying our goodbyes. We were able to see the Chavez familia, along with the Sundberg and Murdock crew.
Laughter - Smiles - Tears - Dirt - Shovels - Paint - Crayons - Uno - Twister - Toy Story 3 - Cuddles - Running - Jumping - Hay rides behing 4-wheelers - Turkey & much to be thankful for!
Looking forward to many more "Thanksgiving" weekends
We even managed to squeeze in family pictures! Thank you so much Linds!
Here is just a sample of my beautiful sister's talent...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Blogging again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
We ALL are blessed by this wonderful family ......
Love the pictures you posted ..... life captured in a moment of time ...... so sweet!!
I love you Kirst ... welcome back ... and the pictures ... well, you're an easy family to capture :)
Yahoo! I love that you are back on here! Funny thing is that I have been checking every week since you stopped...just in case:) I love seeing your sweet family on here! These are some wonderful pictures. And Yes, you really are blessed with your family! Love you all!
Post a Comment