Saturday, January 29, 2011

{seconds}

This is what can happen when you turn your back for a few seconds...





And yes, I did leave her like that so that I could take a picture (and got flack for it from my husband). I just couldn't resist...she was strapped in - apparently not tight enough! She didn't seem to mind!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! She is sooooo cute and getting so big. This is a great picture and love the blog, or begginnings. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Tanya

Nancy said...

She is very adventuresome!! Cute.

Lindsay said...

Goodness ...... you can't turn your back on that little one, can you?!
Looks like she isn't minding the predicament she found herself in. :-)

Kerry said...

The above comment is from ME, not Lindsay :-)

Lindsay said...

Oh My Goodness ... she may just be your "dare devil" :) Love the pictures - and you better believe I would have taken pictures first too :)