I have been spending some time over the last few weeks looking at nursery bedding. A lot to choose from but not so much that I am loving. Being the thrifty person I am, I am wanting something neutral that I can use with a future baby as well. This seems to limit my choices even more. I have found some that I am liking...thought I would share them. Steve has his choice, me, I am still undecided. I am not sure if I want something muted, or something bright, something bold or something plain. Decisions, decisions - something I have never been very good at making.



Monday, September 10, 2007
nursery choices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Kirsten,
I love your choices, but my favorite is the green. It is so pretty, but also one of my favorite colors. Are you going to find out what you are having, or let this be a surprise? Thanks for sharing some of the choices with us. They all are really nice. Have a good week.
Love,
Tanya
my vote... second one... I think... will probably change my mind the next time I look. :)
yeah... decision making is something you're definitely getting better at :)
love you!
Okay so I love all of them!
But I am thinking the third one down would be the best for boy or girl!
Hope you are having a great day!
You crack me up!! Admitting that decision-making is not one of your strengths gives all of us an opportunity to help you decide....but like Lindsay said, you ARE getting better at it. I like them all but will keep my eye open for other options since you are really not sure if the "perfect" set has surfaced yet!
Love your openness and Love YOU!
Today, I'm liking the first one!
The third one is my first choice; you can accessorize very easily with this one and change the accessories for the second baby and have a whole "new" look.
The first one is my second choice.
Don't stress too much. The baby will be happy just being blessed to be in your family.
Hi Kirsten,
I met you in the hospital when Lindsay had Mack... I love that you started a blog and want to congratulate you on your big news! I am voting (haha) for the 1st or the 3rd. (love that I'm voting and don't really even know you!) let us know what you decide!
ok... so now I like the first one.
Kirsten, Congrat's to you and Steve on your new's. If you need more choices or can't fined what your looking for I just finished sewing a set for Christine with cute cows and pink (it's a girl) for their nursery all your got to do is fined fabric. I would have time this winter to make it for you. Just a thought. Nancy
I really like the second one and the last one!!!
Kirsten,
I am still liking the 3d one with the green in it because that is one of my favorite colors, but the more I look at that last one I really like it too! It is a neat set. So glad you are blogging. Have a great rest of your week and a great weekend too.
Love,
Tanya
I am totally with Tiffany... I love the second one the best and the last one as a second choice. Such fun fun times!
Hey Girl---
I'm so excited for you and Steve...YEAH. I can't wait to see the new addition to your family. I say go with bedding #1.
Tiffany C
My vote is for #1. But Im a bright kind of gal!
I don't know if it's too late to get my vote in, but I vote for the second one! the first one is my second choice! Good Luck! These are fun times! :) are you going to find out what it is or let it be a surprise?
Post a Comment