Monday, January 14, 2008

happy birthday scavenger hunt

What a great weekend spent with family. Dad, mom, Linds, Mason and Mack came to Bend on Saturday to celebrate dad's 59th birthday! Linds and I concocted a plan to send dad (with mom's help) on a scavenger hunt to a few local spots...finishing up in the Old Mill district for dinner and good ol' Red Robin. A little cold by the end, but a fun time none the less.


Starting off at our house -- full of excitement and anticpation of what their night would hold =)


Family Christian Store - always a fun stop - looking for music for their itune library.


Who doesn't love Dutch Bros? A Kaluha Kicker proved to be satisfying!


REI - a great place to find anything your outdoor heart desires - who knew they would get in trouble for taking pictures in the store?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD (a day late). Here's to a year filled with adventure and love! Thanks for playing along.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

This was a fun, fun, fun time!!

It was wonderful to spend the weekend with all of you! :)

Now post pictures of that nursery!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you posted this!
It looks like a great time had by all!

Anonymous said...

It was sure a great time all being together!
I don't know how I would have been able to follow the clues without your Mom's help :-)
AMAZING RACE here we come!
Thanks for making it a memorable 59th birthday!

Anonymous said...

Kirsten,
Looks and sounds like you all had a great time. Glad you posted some fun pictures. I love your banner. The colors are great. Did you really get in trouble for taking pictures in the store?!? :-)

Tiffany said...

I love scavenger hunts!!
I agree with Lindsay... post picturse of your nursery! And YOU! I want to see your growing belly! :o)