Yesterday was Ava's 2 month check up. She is doing great! She is 25 inches long(off the charts) and weighs 11 pounds 5 ounces (50th percentile). Long and lean. She also received the dreaded shots...3 of them...and an oral vaccine that she gagged and choked her way through. Not a fun time for any of us, but necessary.
This is the look we saw after it was all over, once the crying/screaming stopped and her face was no longer that bright shade of red..."WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME?"
Isn't her outfit just the cutest...I just love it! She is absolutely adorable...not that I am biased in the least.
I had to get a couple of pictures of her ouchies covered with Bugs.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Ouchies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The first round of shots as a mommy was HORRIBLE for me. Maybe being a nurse, it is not so tough. Blessings on your sweet sweet family!
Yah, she didn't see it coming, did she??? Looks like she recovered quickly, though, and having Mommy & Daddy's comforting arms around her took most of the pain away, I'm sure!
She looks adorable in her new little romper outfit!
Very sweet pictures!
Ava, sweet Ave!! You look so stinkin' cute... even when you're in pain!
Love you sweet girl!!
Shots are so hard. Dylan freaked out at his last shots.
She is beautiful just beautiful!
aawww poor baby!!
She's so sweet! I love her outfit too.
Suck it up kid, cowboy up! So you get a few injections, whats the big deal, no reason to cry like a baby........ oh wait. Tio Junior
love to see a close up pic like that of her naked I LOVE baby p---y
Post a Comment