We got a rare visit from Steve's family this weekend! His parents, sister and niece came for a rainy and cloudy weekend in Bend. We didn't really get the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors, but hey they got to enjoy beautiful Ava (and us too...but let's face it...it's all about the grandchildren once they arrive). Always good to spend time with family. We also got to spend some time in Sunriver with our good friends Adam and Katie and their 2 boys as well as their friends...sorry no pictures as I forgot my camera...Love you guys!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun!! Love the photo with the grandparents :)
Love you!! and look forward to my next visit with AVA!
I love the wild hair when they're babies! Cute curl Ava!
Great pictures of Steve's family.... enjoying time with sweet little Ava.
You know that you're bound to take a back seat to Ava because she is so adorable, but I KNOW they enjoyed the visit with you two, as well! :-)
That child could stab somebody in the gut, or help slice some tomatoes! I say have Ava on the cutting board and just start headbutting some veggies and have yourself a salad, thats what I think! Tio Junior
Post a Comment