Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh my! Oh my!

Ava is just a few days past her 7 mo. birthday!
Has it really been that long...it can't be?!
She is growing by leaps and bounds; learning to do more and more each day. Just yesterday she reached a new milestone....CRAWLING! Oh my, oh my...a new stage we have reached.
No longer can we put her down and expect her to stay in one place. Oh boy!
What a blessing to be a parent - witnessing God's miracles daily! Oh what joy!

Love to you all!!

Ava says: "Hi Great Grandma and Great Papa! Hi Mor Mor and Papa!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing feat she has accomplished! Our little Ava is surely growing by leaps and bounds!
She looks so adorable showing us her new little trick :-)

Anonymous said...

She is precious!

Isn't funny how those little milestones bring us SO MUCH JOY!!!

Have a great rest of the day and I hope I get to see you guys really soon!

Lindsay said...

NO... STOP ... she can't be crawling yet!! :)

WAY TO GO LITTLE AVA!!

LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Crawling is such a HUGE step toward being a "big girl!" Way to go Ava! And really, the older they get, the more fun they are. Enjoy every minute.
Nancy

Brooke said...

She is amazing! Oh, baby proofing...that will be fun:) She is sure cute! I love the little ruffle on the butt:)

Anonymous said...

Suddenly, life will be moving in fast speed. What fun for you all. Ava is a real cutie - enjoy this new experience with her!!
Cheryl

Michelle said...

She is so big and so special!!! I LOVE this stage of being a mama! Hannah just watched the video's with me and I was reminding her of when she 'met' her. So now Hannah thinks we need to visit her. :) Thanks for sharing!!!