Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend at the beach!

We were very blessed to be able to go the the beach this past weekend! It had been almost 2 years since Steve and I were last able to go and this was Ava's first experience. We could not have asked for nicer weather....sunny in the 60's! We were able to take a few walks on the beach, play in the sand, and enjoy a beautiful house (thank you George & Donna) to keep us warm in the evenings. Truly a blessing to get away and enjoy some quality family time - a first for the 3 of us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what incredible weather you had at the Coast. What a blessing that the Murdocks shared their home with you!
Looks like the weather was fabulous!

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad that you all had a GREAT time and that the weather was PERFECT for Ava's first trip to the beach!!

Love you sweet sister :)

Tiffany said...

So fun! Glad you got to get away just the three of you!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like you had a blast! So glad you guys were able to get away!

Anonymous said...

I just love the bubble slideshow!! I wonder where you found such a cute thing. I need to become a better blogger....
I also love the beach - and your trip looks like it was great.
Cheryl

Brooke said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!! We love the BEACH!!! Ava seemed to have a blast!