*I was never a child that enjoyed dressing up (and still could do without it as an adult).
*I was never a child that enjoyed knocking on stranger's (or friend's) doors any time of year, whether I was getting candy or not.
*I remember sitting in our house with the lights off so that we would not have to hand out candy (and can say that I have done the same thing as an adult - I mean honestly we have an insane number of kids that come to our door every year and never have enough candy - and darn it, it is expensive! I do enjoy see the costumes though).
*Halloween is nowhere close to my favorite day - but I tolerate it.
*I did not buy Ava a costume this year, but a t-shirt instead and a hat we got at a shower. (she still looks adorable if I do say so myself).
*We have always bought Obie something ridiculous to wear (this year was no exception).
*We are going to dinner with friends tonight (honestly hoping it will cut down on the number of times I have to answer my door).
All of this said.....
Hoping you all have a blessed Halloween (any way you choose to spend it!)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ava looks ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!
Obie, not liking the costume so much, huh?!!
Precious!! Just precious!!
Happy 1st Halloween little Ava!!
... and I am TOTALLY with you on the bullets about this holiday :)
Are we sisters or something?
Love you & hope your evening was full of GREAT things!!
You are hilarious!!!
And that Ava.....My oh My is all I have to say!!! Can I have her? :)
Precious! hope you enjoyed your night.... and I agree with all your bullets, too. Are we sisters or something? :) oh, right, no we are not. :)
Ava you're SO precious!
Obie... so are you. :o)
Whoah,
That is one beaten down dog...
there should be a caption in the corner saying..."Take me out of my misery". ;-)
Post a Comment